父与子:汉英对照
上QQ阅读APP看本书,新人免费读10天
设备和账号都新为新人

The Magic Use of Instruments 乐器的妙用

Seller: This is an excellent saxophone. Do you want one?

销售员:这个萨克斯音质很好,你要不要买一个?

Father and son: Let's go home and play the instruments!

爸爸和儿子:我们回家玩乐器啦!

Father: It's too noisy. You play badly.

爸爸:太吵了。你吹得好难听。

Son: Why do you blame me? You play worse than I.

儿子:你为什么责备我?你吹得更难听。

The father and the son keep playing the instruments for a while.

父子俩继续吹了一会儿。

Father and son: Alas. Why can't we play them well?

爸爸和儿子:唉,为什么我们就吹不好呢?

They leave the instruments on the ground.

他们把乐器放在了地上。

Father and son: We can't bother each other from now on.

爸爸和儿子:从现在开始,我们不可以再互相打扰了。

Finally, the trumpet is used as a bubble machine. The saxophone is used as a pipe.

最终,小号被用来当泡泡机,萨克斯被用来当烟斗。