033【“请求”可以这么说出来!】Would you please...?请你……,好吗?
033.mp3
黄金模板边学边用
Would you please translate this letter for me? 能帮我翻译一下这封信吗?
Would you please take my luggage into the room? 请你把我的行李搬进屋里去好吗?
Would you please wait a second? 请稍等片刻,好吗?
Would you please ask Mary to call me back? 能否请你让玛丽给我回个电话?
Would you please open the door for us? 帮我们开一下门,好吗?
Would you please tell me the best way to learn a language?
你可以告诉我学语言最好的方式吗?
Would you please fill in this form? 请填写一下这张表格,好吗?
照着说,你也能行!
1.A: Would you please run errands for me?能麻烦你帮我跑个腿吗?
B: My pleasure. What can I do for you?乐意之至。我能为你做些什么?
2.A: Would you please do me a favor?能帮我一个忙吗?
B: What kind of favor?什么忙?
3.A: Would you please sign the bill?请您在账单上签字,好吗?
B: Sure.没问题。
4.A: Would you please pick it up for me? My hands are full right now.能麻烦您帮我捡一下吗?我手上拎着东西呢。
B: Of course.没问题。
温馨提示:与“Would you please...”类似的句式是“Could you please...”,是“Can you please...”更为礼貌和委婉的说法。与“Would you please...”相比,“Could you please...”更侧重“能否”及客观情况,回答时要注意。如有人提问道,“Could you please open the window? (能打开窗户吗?)”肯定回答时可以说“Of course.(当然。)”。否定回答则说,“Sorry, I can't open it because the windows are locked.(对不起,打开不了,因为窗户锁上了。)”