第106章 爱情太短 忘却太长
Tonight I Can Write the Saddest Lines
今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句
Pablo Neruda
聂鲁达
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。
Write, for example,'The night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance.'
写,譬如,“夜色零落,蓝色的星光在远方颤抖。“
The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.
夜风在天空中回旋吟唱。
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
我爱过她,而且有时她也爱我
Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.
多少个如今的晚上,我曾拥她入怀
I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.
在无垠的天空下一遍又一遍的吻她
She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.
她爱过我,有时我也爱她
How could one not have loved her great still eyes.
我怎么能不爱上她那一双沉静的双眼
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句
To think that I do not have her. To feel that I have lost her.
我不再拥有她,因为我已失去她
To hearthe immense night, still more immense without her.
聆听广阔的夜空,因为没有她而更加广阔
And the verse falls to the soul like dew
to the pasture.
而诗句坠在灵魂上,如同露水坠在牧草上。
What does it matter that my love could not
keep her?
我的爱留不住她,那又有什么关系?
The night is starry and she is not with me.
夜色零落,而她不在我身边
This is all. In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.
一切都结束了.远处有人唱着歌
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
我的灵魂因失去了她而失落
My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.
我用目光搜寻她,像要向她靠近。
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.
我用心寻找她,她却不在我身边
The same night whitening the same trees.
相同的夜漂白著相同的树。
We, of that time, are no longer the same.
昔日的我们已不复存在。
I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.
如今我确已不再爱她,但我曾经多爱她啊。
My voice tried to find the wind to
touch her hearing.
我的声音试着借风探触她的听觉。
Another's. She will be another's. As she was before my kisses.
別人的。她就将是別人的了。一如我过去的吻。
Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.
她的声音,她洁白的身体。她深邃的眼睛。
I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe
I love her.
如今我确已不再爱她。但也许我仍爱着她。
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
爱情太短,而忘却太长
Because through nights like this one I held her
in my arms
因为多少个如今夜的晚上,我曾拥她入怀
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
我的心不甘就此失去她。
Though this be the last pain that
she makes me suffer
即令这是她带给我的最后的痛苦,
and these the last verses that I write for her.
而这些,是我最后一次为她写下的诗句。